- Listening to tunes on Grooveshark. If you have never checked this site out, you should. You can listen to songs, create playlists, and share them, and it's all free! I'm also addicted to this site, and God knows that I spent way too much time on here last semester messing with music. But, hey, what can I say? I love music! The current playlist that is playing is my Randomness playlist. I believe there is somewhere near 150 songs on it and I'm constantly adding new songs. I just spent the last two hours listening to the TRON Legacy soundtrack. I pretty much love it. Pair it up with my brother's amazing headphones, and I'm practically in Heaven!
- I just remembered I have half a glass of milk behind me. Which is good, because I'm thirsty.
- My brother is at my mom's tonight, and I wish he were here so we could play some Halo again like we did last night.
- I'm really bored and so I have created this blog. I've been thinking about doing so for some time, but now seemed like the best time since how I'm not currently in school and don't have anything to be focusing on (other than growing closer to Jesus) while I am on break!
- My eyes are really dry at the moment. And for those of you who have contacts (as I do), you know that it's very uncomfortable. And lastly,
- It's nearly 11 o'clock and I have no idea why I am still up. Since I've been on break, I usually go to bed before 10 or shortly after. This is what happens when I have nothing to do, no homework, no job, no one to socialize with. But I know that when school starts up in a couple of weeks, I'm going to die because my body will be used to going to bed early and waking up whenever it feels like. I'm really glad that my MWF's this semester don't begin until noon! :) However, I need to use that morning time for working out! I need to get myself 'back' in shape. I say 'back' because I don't really think working out for 3 months, and then stopping really counts as being in shape to begin with.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
HOLD ON
Well, this is my first blog. I've never done this before, and as with all new things, the beginning is going to be a bit bumpy. I'm still putting together my page, but I think I have it about done. I tried theming the page after the movie TRON Legacy, so that would explain the all caps throughout the page. No worries, I'm not yelling. Here's hoping I don't get too addicted to this whole blogging business as I seem to have gotten terribly addicted to Twitter in the few months that I've had it (over 1,000 Tweets already! How is that possible?!) and Lord knows I spend way too much time on Facebook (last semester's GPA can account to that). Here is just a handful of things that are going on in my life at this precise moment:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment